Each Fellow pays a tuition of $4,400. Please visit here for more information on giving. Each Fellow's tuition will include:
- Housing (Shared Fellows Housing)
- Approximately 1/3 of all meals
- Leadership Assessments:
B) Skillscope 360 Assessment
C) The Highlands Ability Battery
- Fellows Retreats and Trips
- Theology Class Professor Fees and Books
- Weekly Networking Opportunities with Business Leaders
- International Missions Trip to London
All Fellows work at least 29 hours each week with a $1,000 stipend for nine months. These are market-place jobs with a professional focus allowing you to utilize your degree and gain valuable experience. Most of these jobs will have the opportunity to turn into full-time work once the program ends.
Each week the Fellows participate in a theology classes to further solidify a biblical worldview. The 2018-19 class is taking:
- Spiritual Disciplines
- English Puritan Theology
In addition to gaining professional experience, our Fellows will learn and discuss what it looks like to truly engage work from a biblical worldview. This will be done in three ways:
1) We hold a weekly Business Seminar where the Fellows will hear from and engage with a local business leader in the community.
2) The Fellows will read and submit a reading report on books focused on faith and vocation, helping lay a biblical worldview on the subject.
3) Each month, the Fellows gather to work through a tailored professional development curriculum. The aim is to navigate the Fellows' current work experience and to introduce new work-related concepts that will help them develop in their careers.
The Fellows will participate in a five day world class training with the staff from Leadership Systems. During this time the Fellows will learn how God has uniquely wired them and ways they can best steward their giftedness for maximum impact in their lives and careers. This training will be led by Dr. Jim Smith and Michael Wallace. To learn more about Leadership Systems, visit here.
- Orientation Retreat, Lake House (Oak Ridge, NC)
- Micah 6:8 Conference with the Fellows Initiative (Oxford, NC)
- National Conference with the Fellows Initiative (Washington, D.C.)
- International Mission's Trip and Tour with Serge Ministries (London)
Jamestown, NC is located in the heart of the Piedmont-Triad (Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem), which boasts one of the top-35 metro markets (1.6 Million) in the United States. Jamestown is just a 25 minute drive from the heart of the downtowns of all three cities. This creates a unique blend of natural scenic beauty and city life. You can find exactly what you are looking for in the Piedmont Triad! There are also a number of perks for living in this community:
- Low Cost of Living (niche.com 2017 findings)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport
- Two Professional Baseball Teams and One Professional Basketball Team
- Seven NCAA Colleges and Universities
- Greensboro Coliseum and Aquatic Center
- Wyndham Golf Championship
- Winston-Salem Open
- Old Salem
- Headquarters for the Atlantic Coastal Conference
- Civil Rights History Museum
- High Point International Furniture Market
- Beautiful Walking Trails and Parks
- Budding Local Food Scene and Home to the Best Burger in America
- Within a three Hour Drive of Both the Mountains and the Beach
The Fellows will serve each week, contributing to the life of the church. This provides the Fellows an opportunity to make a lasting impact in the community during their time in the Piedmont. The Fellows serve in one of the following ways:
- Friendly Hills Church Youth Ministry
- Friendly Hills Church Kid's Connection